2/3 cup white granulated sugar
1 cup light or dark corn syrup
1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
1 cup pecan halves
1. Beat 3 eggs thoroughly with 2/3 cup sugar, dash salt, 1 cup light or dark corn syrup (Hint:
spray your measuring cup with a vegetable spray first and the corn syrup will just slide out without any scraping) and 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted.
2. I just throw it all in the blender and blend it for just a few seconds, just long enough to mix it.
3. Spread about 1 cup pecan halves or pieces in the bottom of a 9” unbaked pastry shell and pour the liquid over the pecans (they will rise to the top).
4. Bake in moderate oven, about 350°, for about 50 minutes or until knife inserted halfway
between the center and the edge comes out clean.
5. Cool and eat. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. So rich and yummy – and